Thursday, October 27, 2011
NetFlix
So long cable...so long dishes...so long commercials...despite the price hike and service change that the top Netflix brass inflicted on the public...they've got me! and..I am delighted. For under eight bucks a month...I "control the horizontal", I "control the vertical", I control what and when and without the saturation attack of corporate advertising! To hell with the rest of it. Blue-Ray? Why? Yes, it is superior to standard DVD format..but what is it really? A last endeavor to sell us obsolete technology because the manufacturers have so much invested in machines with moving parts. Besides, DVD's are so fragile. (CD's as well) Streaming is the future! I bought a linear tracking Panasonic turntable in the 80's for my LP's..who knew? Be weary of upgrades. Be cautious of technologies and products that have not stood the test of time. Remember the Daewoo, 8 track, the new and improved Coca Cola and laser disc?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment